Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Just the right music...

...at just the right time! the Lord of the Rings soundtrack always comes through for me at just the proper moment when I need just the right music to listen to at just the right time. You may be thinking to yourself "what a nerd", to that I answer 'see the post two below this one titled "I'm a nerd."'

Howard Shore is such an amazing composer...(he composed the LOTR soundtrack if you didn't know, hence why I'm referencing him). His work on the LOTR soundtrack is just incredible because it really takes you back to a medieval time period feel. If I had a time machine, the first place I would travel would be to the medieval period. I am enamored with castles, kings, queens, knights, the whole thing!

Back to my music now....ahhhhhhhhh

No comments: